Friday, June 29, 2007

Kerry Reviews Pt 4

Wednesday, 27 June

Breakfast - La Quinta - It was ok. I wasn't very hungry.
2 of 5

Lunch - La Rocca II in Rifle, CO - Pork Burrito and Chicken Quesadilla. Orange cheese, anyone? I felt like I was eating at Chi-Chi's. It was really expensive, too.
0 of 5

Dinner - Tuscato in Frisco, CO - Spaghetti & Meatballs and Asparagus, Goat Cheese Lasagna, Salad, and Chocolate cake. Oh my god, my stomach feels like it's going to burst. Expensive, but delicious.
4 of 5

Hotel - La Quinta in Silverthorne, CO. Have I told you how much I love La Quintas? This one was a little strange. It was huge. There was a (closed for the season) ski shop in the lobby. The room was great, but there were too many people were using the wireless internet, so it kept crashing on us.
3.5 of 5

Thursday, 28 June

Breakfast - Kerry ate leftover spaghetti & meatballs. Brandon had the continental breakfast.
Kerry - 4 of 5
Brandon - 2 of 5

Lunch - Sandwiches and snacks picked up from the Safeway in Fraiser, CO - eaten on a picnic bench in RMNP. Delicious - and no need to tip.
4 of 5

Dinner - Estes Park Brewing Co in Estes Park, CO. Sub-par pizza, sub-par beer. OK salad.
2 of 5

Hotel - Comfort Inn in Estes Park, CO. The original plan was to reserve a campsite in RMNP and sleep in the car. As I mentioned earlier, the internet kept crashing so we couldn't reserve the site last night. They don't allow day of reservations so instead of $20, we're out $130-something. Fantastic. This place clearly used to be local. It's sprawling, and old-timey - not really in a good way. But it's clean.
2.5 of 5

When I'm not so tired, I might actually write about what we've been doing. Not tonight though.

No comments:

Post a Comment