Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tastes Great? Part 3

Welcome to the Rockslide Brewery in Grand Junction.

The results . . .

Rabbit Ears Amber
K: "Not so bitter. This is the best."
B: "Not so sweet. Okay?"
Score: Four berets out of five.

Kokopelli's Cream Ale
K: "This is mild, but I don't really like it."
B: "Enough with the Kokopelli."
Score: Two and one-half berets.

Widowmaker Wheat
K: "I'll give it second place."
B: "I have nothing constructive to say about this."
Score: Three and one-half berets.

The Brewer's Special Porter
K: "This gets better."
B: "This doesn't taste right. Like something fell in."
Score: Three berets.

Big Bear Stout
K: "Alright."
B: "Licorice? Leather? This is yocky."
Score: Two berets (average of one and three berets).

Cold Shivers Pale Ale
K: "This has bite. I just don't like ale."
B: "This is the same as the other ale? I can't tell."
Score: Two berets

Today's winner:
Rabbit Ears Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment