A hospital employee accepted a promotion with a written raise, only for HR
to try to replace it with a pay cut after the work had begun
*HR initially blame...
I started a new thing where I relay my husband's strong opinions about
consumer products. It's called Justin's Opinions.
So far there are posts about coffee...
I've been blogging over at my new blog,
https://carriemonroewrites.wordpress.com but I wanted to post an update
here as well.
I am offering copywriting, b...
by Dave the Spazz
“Don’t ever let them operate on your back. That’s how we lost Jeff
Chandler.”
--Don Van Vliet 1
Today’s Hanukkah’s Jew answers to the ...
Here is a picture of me and my new baby sister Clara. I am pointing at
where her toes would be if she was not wearing pants with socks. I have a
name for m...
Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site!
If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or
cakewrecks.squarespac...
No comments:
Post a Comment